Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas time is here again, WOW!!!

Hey everyone, it has been a long year. This is my favorite time of the year and I am blessed to be where the Lord has me in all areas of my life.

Project Worship is ending the year by visting a few of our favorite churches and venues. Friday December 5th, we will be in Murrietta at Mulligan's Family Fun Center for the Air 1 Faith Night.

We had a blast a few months back as Air 1 volunteers thanks to our wonderful brother in the Lord Fernando Chaidez. We Love you Hermano

Saturday December 6th we will be in Escondido at Maranatha Spanish Christian Church as we lead worship in Espanol for the Saturday evening service.

We are also ending the month at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills on December 21st with the Spanish Ministry and Pastor Ruben.

May you have a blessed holiday season and I look forward to meeting you at an event


Blessings, Robert

No comments: